[In no particular order..]
- Rant about being invoiced by the local authority for ‘fairer charging’ contributions towards care we never received.
- Despair about nonsensical, ‘service serving’ discussions about choice, autonomy and learning disabled people.
- Attend pointless meetings with numerous professional shapes and types.
- Endlessly* worry about the lack of anything resembling appropriate or effective support for learning disabled people to lead productive and meaningful lives.
- Manage direct payment returns.
- Pretend to engage with the concept of social stories.
- Have my mothering smarts surveilled and judged by people who know fuck all about me.
*I’ll still worry about this but not every moment.